Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Equipment & Process Engineer you will be responsible for representing operations on capital project teams and supporting first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within Operations.
- - Represent Operations on cross functional project implementation teams
- - Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing process and equipment issues and process optimization
- - Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- - Troubleshooting of DCS (ex. Delta V) and PLC control systems
- - Investigating and resolving issues raised within the Manufacturing Department
- - CI approach; evaluate current status, propose improvements
- - Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities
- - Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- - BSc or MSC in Life Sciences or Engineering.
- - 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a GMP environment
- - Good communication skills in English. Dutch is preferred.
- - CI & Lean Six Sigma are nice to have
For more information please contact Guilherme at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.