Our customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
You are the key player between the process development activities from technology transfer to the manufacturing site until manufacturing of process verification/validation batches to be introduced in the global market.
- Setup, report and execute the process development and validation activities
- Act as a first point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Focus on improving the quality of the process
- Write reports and give advice to management
- Managing and challenging the various stages of the project
- Experience with vaccine and/or large molecule process development
- Good knowledge of GMP drug product manufacturing
- MSc/BSc in pharmaceutical sciences or other relevant disciplines
- International orientated
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.