Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You'll be part of the USP department, which is currently developing robust processes for the manufacturing of the COVID-19 and RSV vaccines and transferring the technology to multiple production facilities. As a Principal Scientist USP you'll be mainly developing and executing USP early/late-stage development and tech transfer strategies.
- - Leads teams of motivated process developers
- - Develops and executes USP early- and late-stage development and tech transfer strategies
- - Creates and manages research plans with greater complexity in the delivery of business results
- - Represents USP in multidisciplinary project team(s)
- - Acts as senior author in the preparation of presentations, technical reports, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- - Applies the latest technological innovations into the daily work. One of the major innovations currently explored is modeling, data science and statistical analysis applied to bioprocessing
- - Ph. D. degree or post-doctorate degree biopharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, engineering or related fields
- - At least 6 years of late-stage biopharmaceutical experience (of which at least some years in industry!)
- - Technical knowledge on bioreactor process technology; ideally for R&D and/or commercial (GMP) purposes
- - Experience with two or more of the following: life cycle process validation; regulatory submission writing; process improvements; technology transfer; manufacturing support; people management.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.