Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be joining the preclinical Immunology team. In the role you will be involved in the Bacterial Vaccines project and working on the development of vaccines. You will be evaluating the immunogenicity and efficacy of candidates vaccines in in vitro and in vivo models.
- Evaluate the immunogenicity and efficacy of vaccine candidates in in vitro and in vivo models
- general mouse handling, performing immunizations, and blood and tissue collections
- Writing study plans and study reports, performing data analysis and interpretation + preparing presentations to internal and external partners
- Coordinating lab activities and supervise technicians in their daily activities
- Ph.D in biological/medical sciences with strong immunology/bacteriology background.
- Certified Animal experiments (art. 9 or comparable)
- Hands-on experience with in vivo mouse models.
- Experience with designing and evaluation of pre-clinical in vivo models is a plus
- Experience in immunological techniques such as ELISA, killing assays, B- and T-cell ELISpot, T cell proliferation assays, cytokine release assays, multiparameter flow cytometry and cell culturing.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button