You will be part of a global team in one of the biggest food organizations based in Noord-Holland. They are focusing on dairy and plant-based products, early life and medical nutrition.
As a Tax and Credit Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance of their PPM tools and control of project execution performance. You will be in charge of a team, and you will manage the communication between various stakeholders in order to make sure that the projects run smoothly.
- Facilitating and improving Strategic Project Management
- Monitoring and control of project execution performance
- Supporting the process for the project life cycle for R&I Explo
- Prepare the Advanced H&S Project Review meeting
- Bachelor degree in Life Sciences or Business
- Planning and Portfolio management as previous experience with a good understanding of Health & Science area
- Strong communication skills in English
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button