Our client is one of the leads from the FMCG industry with one main goal: improve our live producing the daily basis products: food, hygiene and personal care goods. They are focused on sustainability and innovation.
The company is located in Rotterdam, South Holland.
You will be responsible for executing the Purchase Order process, from purchasing to paying and receiving goods and services. You will work in a team of 2 PO Officers purchasing the orders for marketing, using the Coupa System.
- Ensure and obtain the correct and complete information from the applicant, so that you clearly know what you are going to order, being occasionally in contact with the suppliers.
- Process order numbers in an overview.
- Give a payment agreement when products are received.- Identify recurring problems and solve them together with colleagues. You deal with stuck invoices in cooperation with requestor and supplier
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) work and thinking level
- Experience in administrative work and/or purchasing activities
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Reliable, responsible, accurate and customer-oriented.
- Knowledge of the Coupa purchasing system is a plus
- Hybrid position (1-2 days onsite)
- Full time job (40 hours per week)
Are you interested in this position or do you know someone who fits with the role? Don't hesitate to apply!