Planning Lead - Supply Optimization
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Planning Lead you will lead and support projects to improve reliability and optimize material supply.
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Seamless communication with Global Planning team and the Reliability program leads/team to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
- Master’s Degree in supply chain management or other related Business discipline.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Planning within an international Supply Chain environment
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience with new material introduction in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with the developmenmt of efficient and effective Material plannng supply chain management processes and systems
- SAP experience
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.