Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Planning Lead – Raw Material Supply Optimization
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Planning Lead you will lead and support projects that have been identified to improve reliability and optimize material supply across the Large Molecule Global Network.
- Manage the End to End process for dual sourcing including change control assessments, master data creation, ordering of samples and bulk orders.
- Liaise with External Quality, Material Sciences, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Warehouse to ensure timely execution of all the required process steps
- Ensure communication with the Global Planning team and other program leads to ensure all parties are aligned
- Represent Global Planning on network process improvement initiatives and drive optimization from a site perspective
- Perform Data mining, analysis, and visualization to support projects, risk management and escalation.
- Lead projects as required ensuring project schedules are met while resource limitations, interdependences and risk are addressed
- 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and proven track record in the planning and execution of cross functional projects.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.