Our client is a Medical Devices multinational in the region of Breda
You are? Available per may 1st 2021
You have? A bachelor and at least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment?
You bring? A solid knowledge of (MRP) material requirements planning, inventory management and procurement procedures?
You want? A challenging position where you can combine your analytical, planning, communication and cost saving skills?
My client is a market leader in the medical devices industry. I would love to tell you more about this organization.
As Planner/Buyer you analyze and plan the procurement of material required for both Customer Demand as New Product introductions (NPI). You develop and execute the business unit manufacturing production planning schedule. You Plan materials requirements and place purchase orders from outside suppliers to support production schedules and new product launches
- Develop the Manufacturing Production Plan from the Master Production Schedule and or Project Team (R&D/Clinical) requirements.
- Manage issues preventing execution of the MPS and production plan.
- Analyze resource availability, develop short and mid-range capacity plans with manufacturing teams, and lead teams to ensure plans are met
- Generate work orders and manage work order progress to ensure production plans are met.
- Plan materials requirements and place purchase orders from outside suppliers to support production schedules and new product launches.
- Negotiating pricing and delivery
- Working with the supplier to ensure materials are made to the proper specs
- Leading cross functional teams to resolve obstacles to meeting the schedule, including resolving issues.
- Analyzing current EW and VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) levels to determine if VMI release is warranted, and communicate inventory and future requirements to supplier.
- Expediting purchase orders as required. Includes expediting material from the receiving dock though receiving inspection, to production stores
- Establish and maintain gross inventory targets with a limited scope. Includes developing action plans to minimize inventory exposure and for scrapping or mitigating excess and obsolete parts based on business information.
- Ensure compliance with standard cost for assigned commodities
- Identify, plan and execute cost reduction initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of experience of previous related experience required
- Experiences in a planning/ buying/ order management position in a production or manufacturing environment.
- Preferably experience in the Medical Device industry (or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Solid knowledge of market and economic indicators, practices and procurement procedures
- Solid knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and inventory management programs (e.g., JIT/Kanban, Min/Max)
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Joost Spape via firstname.lastname@example.org