Planner | Associate Clinical Supply Chain
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
You’ll execute Demand and Supply Planning processes for 100 dedicated clinical studies for 10 different molecules. Planner ensures Finished Drug Product supplies from study start throughout last patient dosed and is responsible for coordinating efficient and effective operational inventory management. Balance ensure supplies and minimizing scrap during the full length of the study.
• Involved and prepared for forecasting drug conversations and adjust system settings
• Balance the right amount of inventory with the scrap risk and management guidance on inventory levels.
• Resolve logistical conflicts impacting studies and R&D milestones ensuring that supplies are not on the critical path
• Promptly identify and escalate risks to study timelines or clinical supplies, from a supply chain perspective, to all key stakeholders and internal management
• Articulate clearly the clinical supply chain management processes and strategies to key stakeholders
• Identify, review and/or update existing procedures as per Good Manufacturing Procedures
• Negotiate resolution of resource conflicts where necessary and actively participate in planning meetings to ensure that project needs, priorities, and timing are understood
• 2+ years of relevant experience (Inventory Management)
• minimum BSc. Degree in Supply Chain, Economics or Science
• Fluent in Dutch & English
• Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech or general healthcare industries is a plus
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 9800.