My client is one of the food leading company in the world. They are committed to bring health through food to as many people as possible. The company is based in South Holland.
You will be responsible for all daily/weekly planning of shipments of the right product, quality, quantity, right place and on time for all sales units. You will be a key point of contact from Supply Point to all Country Business Units and optimize supply chain management by improving the deployment performance with main projects on forecast, stocks and distribution.
- Determine the right fair share of finished goods of supply points to customers.
- Analyse weekly/daily exceptions on shipment advice.
- Create sales order for shipments to CBU’s.
- Discuss deployment plan improvements with Production Planning, Customers or Warehouse.
- Proactively inform customers on issues regarding stock levels.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a planner, stock or deployment planning preferred, but experience with demand planning also fine.
- Strong communications skills in English, both written and oral. Dutch is a plus.
- Experience with SAP. Power BI, Excel and Apollo is a plus.
- Take pride of the work that has to be done and have ownership for specific issues or improvements.
- Customer focused, service oriented.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.