NOORD HOLLAND, Netherlands
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization based in Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. Their portfolio includes a variety of generic medicines, as well as a focus on pain, respiratory and oncology therapeutic areas.
As a Pharmacovigilance Officer you will be responsible for reporting the side effects on time and to the relevant partners as internal colleagues and external authorities.
- Daily assessment and processing of side effects reports
- Collect additional informational from healthcare professionals, patients and other partners
- Reconciliation of side effects with internal departments and external partners based on Safety Data Exchange Agreements (SDEAs)
- Perform compliance activities related to Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR)
- Assist in audits and inspections
- Pharmaceutical or medical educational background
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Experience in pharmacovigilance and/or case processing
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.