Utrecht, Gemeente Utrecht, Utrecht
Pharma Events Coordinator
Or client ins an international pharmaceutical organization focused on the research, development, production, marketing and commercialization of a wide portfolio of products (oncology, immunology, cardiovascular, neuroscience, infectious diseases...).
As an Event Process Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination of several events in one specific therapeutic area. This includes all types of events such as promotional events, medical education events, advisory boards, consultancies, sponsorships, educational grants and patient organization requests.
- Participate to event intake meetings to clearly understand the business needs
- Pre-event tasks: administrative follow-up of event: contact with 3rd parties for logistics arrangements (location, meals, travel, lodging, digitization possibilities, …); Event related contract management; Follow up and coordination of event communication journey; Follow up on event subscriptions and participants; Coordination of practicalities (badges, travel (re-)bookings, legal requirements, …); Post-event tasks (Administrative finalization tasks, Event surveys, Disclosure reporting).
- Knowledgeable of applicable rules and regulations in the pharmaceutical market.
- Act as a subject matter expert and advises internal stakeholders about these regulations and applies them during the execution of the event journey, leading to the highest standards of compliance, quality and transparency.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Min 2 years of experience in event coordination.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.