Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Further more, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and a innovative career plan.
You will provide a pro-active and high-level business support to the Leadership team (located in the Netherlands).
· Diary management – arrange meetings on a daily basis, both virtual and in person.
· Screening, redirecting and responding to e-mails as appropriate.
· Organization of international and local travel.
· Organizing local and international meetings on site or offsite.
· Proactively tackling issues related to (administrative) processes.
· Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems.
- Great English communication.
- +5 experience of relevant work experience.- FMCG experience will be a plus.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button.