Title: People & Organization - Project Coordinator
Our client is a big food company focused on the nutritious lifestyle and bringing high quality products without compromising on health or taste. One of the focus brands are tea products with high standards placed on sustainability and innovation.
In this role you will be part of the People and organization department supporting them with various operational tasks in a period of company division process.
- Responsible for the on and offboarding tasks
- Responsible for driving department support
- Take charge of bringing operational support
- Take initiative to ensure employee satisfaction
- Take control of arbo selection provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR
- Understanding of the country laws
- Experience with HRIS such as Workday or SuccessFactors and excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent English and Dutch capabilities
- Outstanding project coordination skills, excellent communicator with administrative abilities
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.