Work type: Hybrid (3 days on site)
Start date: ASAP
Our client are one of the largest pharma companies in the world, with a portfolio of over 3600 types of medicine distributed to over 60 country. Their mission is to be a global leader in biopharmaceuticals, while enabling access to quality medicines.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will be working together with a team to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and on time. You will coordonate team efforts to make sure deadlines are met and you will be responsible for reviewing the payroll processes.
- First point of contact for the in-country payrolls
- Ensure that payrolls are completed in time
- Creating and maintaining employee payroll records and data
- Operates according to company policies, GDPR, and national laws
- Provides training and coaching for other team members
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Solid knowledge of Dutch payroll registration
- Excellent use of Word and intermediate experience with Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with international employees
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.