About the Company:
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the Role:
You will be working with your colleagues across the business to make sure that all employees are paid accurately and on time. You will be handling confidential and sensitive information and processing data before it is sent to ADP (or outsource Partner).
You will be responsible for ensuring that payroll processes are continuously reviewed, are efficient and that data is controlled in line with country legislation.
Responsibilities:- Accountable for the results of the in-country payroll
- Works as first point of contact for the in-country payrolls
- Ensures the organisations payroll is completed in a timely and accurate manner via ADP.
- Co-ordinates efforts with the shared service team Zagreb to ensure delivery of data for payroll is smooth, clear and complete.
- Accurately creating, maintaining and validating employee payroll data and records by gathering calculating monitoring and inputting data as necessary
- Confidence in managing escalations presented to payroll.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and complies with relevant laws.
- Ensures payroll controls are in place and are adhered to.
- Monitors and responds to incoming calls, e-mails, post and messages to ensure a first class service for all
- Takes the lead with complex queries from employees, finance functions, outsourced payroll provider and third party suppliers in a professional, timely and competent manner- Verifying data for payroll by checking carefully the information received and actively seeking solutions as required.
- Responsible for keeping all payroll data safe and confidential at all times while adhering to local rules for data protection (GDPR)
- Produces and supplies regular and on-demand payroll reports as and when requested to do so.
- Provides development opportunities for team members and provides coaching sessions where required.
- Takes the lead on yearend responsibilities and any other adhoc processes
- Awareness of the workload priorities and ensures task completion.
Requirements:- 3+ years of experience of working as Payroll Specialist.
- The ability to take the lead on payroll delivery and solutions management
- A clear understanding of the payroll processes and the procedures that are in place.
- A strong knowledge of payroll legislation in NL
- Experience in managing expatriate employees
- Data entry management and process control management
- Good understanding of data protection and how to look after sensitive and confidential data
- Good written and spoken communication skills (Dutch and English)
- IT literacy: proficiency in the basic functions of MS Word and experience of using MS Excel at an intermediate level
- Good team working skills within own team as well as cross functional working.