Packaging Quality Operator
Our client is an international pharmaceutical player in the worldwide arena for more than 130 years. The company is focusing on developing vaccines and researching ways how to prolong the lives of people with oncology, infectious diseases, and cardio diseases. Also, the company is helping to improve the lives of our small friends – pets.
As a Packaging Quality Operator, you will be responsible for visual inspection of the ready product to investigate the visual defects, contaminations, or damages. In addition, you are also going to be a part of the testing team to check whether the product’s vacuum is not broken.
- Visually inspect the product
- Test the packaging of the product to make sure the vacuum is not violated
- Do the quality check of the vaccines
- You are going to work in shifts
- Minimum of MBO 2
- You should have a fresh mind and eagerness to learn
- Being proactive and responsible with a focus on details
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
Our client is looking for freshmen who are willing to work to get the most experience in the pharmaceutical area. Do you want to start your journey with the absolute leader on the market, push the apply button.