About the company:
Our client is one of the biggest food & beverage company in the Netherlands, helping people with balanced and healthy food. They are transforming and evolving in many different fields, therefore need specialists like you!
Description of the role:
Being a packaging procurement officer requires strategy execution, procurement and supplier management skills from a perfect candidate. As a specialist in your field, you must regularly monitor markets in terms of availability and cost development. These strategies must be aligned with Business and stakeholder functions priorities, such as Quality, Cost, Innovation and Service.
- Building categories portfolio and focusing on the needs of the business on short, medium and long term
- Governing categories with cross-function stakeholders
- Implementing and developing various sourcing strategies for responsible portfolio
- On-going sourcing of your own portfolio to safeguard availability of materials
- Master’s/Bachelor’s in business or technical field
- 2+ years of experience in packaging and procurement
- Excellent negotiating, project management and stakeholder engagement skills