One of our biggest clients within the Food industry located in the South of Holland is looking for a young professional with Packaging Material experience. That is immediately available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Create and manage the Material Risk Assessment Portfolio for all packaging materials within Europe and North America
- Create, review and manage MRA’s for packaging materials and support new and existing packaging specification development in close collaboration with relevant experts.
- Maintain relevant document databases relevant to packaging materials management.
- Provide solutions and technical support on packaging materials issues and support both regions on PRIMP and Corrective Actions where applicable.
- Available immediately for a minimum of 6 months,
- HBO/WO or Master/Bachelor degree required in Packaging Science, Materials or Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent education.
- Ability to manage priorities and work effectively within multiple teams, in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and fluent in written and spoken English.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills.
Contact me via 020-6589800 or upload your CV via the apply button.