Packaging Engineer // Pharmaceutical
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will support global supply and new product introductions. Next to that you assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components.
- Guide junior packaging engineers
- Select and recommend new packaging materials for large and small molecules product
- Write Technical Specifications and test protocols
- Work together with Maintenance, Supply Chain, Manufactruing, Regulatory ect.
- Ensure GMP and regulatory compliance
- Min. Bachelor’s degree (PDengineering is preferable)
- Strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging
- Experience with working in project teams
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below.