Packaging Engineer | Pharmaceutical Industry
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
In your role, you will support global supply, new product introductions, partnerships/acquisitions and devices. A strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging is required. Key material knowledge requirements of the structural components and chemical properties of polymers, adhesives, inks, varnishes and paper is required. Understanding of packaging manufacturing equipment and processes and how materials interact with these is essential to the position.
• Coaching of entry level engineers and contingent workers
• Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas
• Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials and concepts
• Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
• Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
• Write Technical Specifications
• Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
• Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
• 5+ years of packaging materials experience with 3+ years within the Pharma/Bio industry
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• Fluent in English | Verbal & Written
• Experience in sustainable packaging design
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 9800.