Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Packaging Engineer you will contribute in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials for both large and small molecules product.
- Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions.
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Technology transfer from clinical to commercial or from site to site for packaging components and equipment processes.
- Deal with materials suppliers and validate new components.
- Plan and coordinate the trial of new packaging systems on the lines.
- Master's Degree in Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or packaging Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in packaging materials in a regulated environment, preferably pharma/biotech.
- Good communication skills, cheerful personality and willing to go the extra mile. Good eye for detail.
For more information feel free to contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.