You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
This position utilizes physics, engineering and chemistry principles coupled with materials science understanding and principles to assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas
- Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials and concepts
- Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
- Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials.
- Write Technical Specifications
- Establish priorities to ensure all projects are managed within expected due dates
- Ensures cGMP and regulatory compliance are met
- Ensures that change control procedures are followed working with QA and Regulatory to implement changes
- 3+ years of packaging materials experience
- experience in highly regulated industry (pharma, food, chemicals) is a pre
- Experience in sustainable packaging design
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.