At a big pharmaceutical company in Noord-Brabant!
The mission of this company is to improve people's life everyday by treating diseases like cancer.
A multiversital job that requires the Packaging Engineer to contribute to a smooth packaging process with a combination of technical R&D skills and commercial insight. This packaging professional is able to communicate and collaborate in multidisciplinary teams.
* Work/document according to Change Control procedures
* Approve reports and testing protocol
* Regarding production/inspection; Trouble Shoot on Packaging related issues
* Being able (both external as on-site) to coordinate packaging testing
* Initiate new packaging design solutions - contribute to related projects
* Having tech contact with suppliers
* Engineering degree and/or pharmaceutical industry experience in relevant field
* Outstanding knowledge of GMP
* Equipment + Material expertise in Pharma industry
* Able to initiate problem sovling activities when recognizing issues in packaging processes/projects
* Having Mutlitasking abilities, being able to prioritize in projects and to ensure quality of tasks and projects
Are you a packaging engineer who is excited by reading this job description? Contact me by applying to this vacancy.