My client is a food multinational located in Zuid-Holland.
Manage the Material Risk Assessment (MRA) Portfolio for all packaging materials. Ensuring a high level of Quality, Food Safety and Legal Inputs are captured and maintained/improved
- Create, Review and manage MRA’s for packaging materials
- Support new and existing packaging specification development in close collaboration with relevant experts
- Maintain relevant document Databases relevant to packaging materials management
- Provide solutions and technical support on packaging materials issues
- HBO/WO or Master/Bachelor degree required in Packaging Science, Materials or Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent education
- Prior experience in a packaging related role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively within multiple teams, in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and fluent in written and spoken English