Our customer is a high tech organization located in the province of Noord-Brabant.
Do you have? Bachelor mechanical engineering, industrial design or industrial engineering
Do you have? Several years of work experience and affinity with packaging
Do you have? Experience working in multidisciplinary design teams
Do you have? Planning skills, communicative persuasion and do you dare to make decisions where the consequences are not always clear?
Do you speak? Fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
Our client, located in Noord-Brabant, is a high-tech company and an international supplier of machines used in making chips.
As a packaging coordinator, you are responsible for drawing up a list of performance-oriented specification requirements for the product to be packaged (packaging proposal). Packaging development is outsourced to an external party. As a packaging coordinator, it is your job to coordinate the project from the initial design review to the final implementation release for volume.
Your main tasks are:
- Determining and coordinating packaging requirements (cross-sectional)
- Check whether all requirements have been met
- Ensuring that the design meets the H&T strategy
- You are the first contact person for projects and co-developers
- Supervising individual (outsourced) projects
- Monitoring the individual planning for each project
- Ensuring that quality standards are met (reviewing designs and tests)
- As a packaging coordinator you are on average responsible for 15 to 25 projects (in different phases)
- Bachelor mechanical engineering, industrial design or industrial engineering
- Broad technical knowledge and interest in mechanics, safety, ergonomics and logistics
- Several years of work experience and affinity with packaging
- Experience working in multidisciplinary design teams
- Able to apply communication regarding a topic in different ways (depending on the type of stakeholder)
- Able to effectively determine goals and priorities.
- Planning skills and proactive in monitoring the time and actions required to achieve the goal
- Able to convince others to get approval for plans, concepts and / or proposals
- Not afraid to take decisions and actions, even if it is not always clear what the consequences or alternatives are
- Fluent English speaking and writing (Dutch is an advantage)
For more information, please contact Rutger Koning at email@example.com or +31850444650