Packaging Control Operator
Our client is an innovative and multinational giant in the pharma industry with more than 130 years of experience. They work on making and producing high-quality medicines and vaccines, both for humans and our furry friends, to improve the lives of people and their pet companions around the world.
As a Packaging Control Operator you will be responsible for the visual inspection of all products to make sure that everything is packaged properly, nothing is damaged, and there is no contamination. In addition, you will have a chance to test the vacuuming of the vials.
Responsibilities- Visual inspection of the products
- Noticing damages and contaminations
- Making vacuum tests to make sure that the products are packaged properly
- Performing quality checks
Requirements- Minimum MBO 2 education level
- Desire to work in two shifts
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new processes
- Attention and accuracy
- Fluent and professional English communication skills
Are you interested to give your career a new start at this exciting position in the pharma industry? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.