Our client is one of the top biopharmaceutical companies in The Netherlands and worldwide. It was founded in Oss over 130 years ago, with their first patent that tackled the provision of diabetic patients with insulin. Then over the years, they opened up more laboratories over the country, developing innovative medicines for a variety of health issues concerning both humans and animals. Now they are exporting medicines in over 140 countries, have one of the most diverse and inclusive workforces, and they are constantly finding new ways to develop pharmaceuticals and better working conditions.
Would you like to join the company and help save lives? Maybe the following position could be a good fit for you.
As a Packaging Operator, you will be working on supporting the development on animal health products. You will be operating the packaging, labeling and printing machines making sure the procedures are done according to GMP guidelines.
- - Manage the order documentation according to the production regulations
- - Operate the machines handling the packaging, labelling and printing of products
- - Package products manually
- - Troubleshoot the problems that might appear during production
- - Work on improving processes
- - Ability to communicate in Dutch (NT2 level minimum)
- - Minimum MBO3 training
- - Minimum 1 year experience of operating machines
- - Willingness to do repetitive work
The position is located in Boxmeer and is worked in 2 shifts:
Early shift: 5:30-14:00
Late shift: 14:00- 22:30
The shifts change after 1 week. So one week you would work in the morning, and the following week you will work in the afternoon.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.