Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will support global supply and new product introductions. Next to that you assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components.
- Mentor junior packaging engineers
- Make recommendation and select new packaging materials for large and small molecules product
- Write Technical Specifications and test protocols
- Collaborate with Maintenance, Supply Chain, Manufactruing, Regulatory ect.
- Ensure GMP and regulatory compliance
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging
- Experience with working in project teams
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post