Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You'll be responsible to ensure the correct sample analysis of clinical samples, either in house or outsourced to CROs.
- Responsible for the technical and scientific evaluation and selection of
- Monitoring the outsourced activities
- Responsible for the design, coordination and execution of assay development and validation, and for the organization of the clinical sample analysis
- Activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP)
- HLO/Master in biological/medical sciences
· Knowledge of immunological assay development and validation
· Experience in clinical development of vaccines
· Communicative skills, fluent in English
· Trained in GLP, GCLP or GMP is an advantage, but training is provided in house
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.