Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Clinical Immunology Outsourcing Associate you will join the Clinical Immunology team, responsible for the outsourcing strategy and contracting of clinical Sample Processing Laboratories (SPLs). SPLs conduct the analysis of samples coming from the clinical trials. In addition, the team is also responsible for overseeing feasibility and qualification of of both internal and external SPLs.
- Perform feasibility and qualification of Global SPLs (ex. review data, request training, give on-site training on PBMC isolation, manage CROs)
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs
- Managing the setup of vendor contracts with procurement in a timely manner
- Function as a Point of Contact for vendors
- Stakeholder management
- HBO Educational level on life sciences or higher
- 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Vendor Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.