The mission of this company is to transform individual lives and fundamentally change the way diseases are interpreted, managed and in the end prevented. In over 150 countries the company is bringing innovative science and together with the most creative minds in the industry think differently about diseases. Trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
You will support the Senior Outsource Coordinators, combining previous experience in quality control testing with your talent to keep a clear overview maintaining current processes and work together with other parties.
- Keeping a clear overview and maintain the planning and reporting tools
- Support and assist the Outsource Coordinators in their daily routine
- Prepare and approve documents and invoices to ensure timely testing and payment of external parties
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Maintain all GMP documentation
- Ensure reporting to partners and stakeholders
- Minimal MBO4 or Bachelor of Science
- 2 years' of experience in a GMP laboratory environment
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Fluent in English, Dutch is beneficial
- Knowledge about Outsourcing process in a pharmaceutical company is preferred
Are you a pro-active person with an open personality? Not afraid to take on new challenges whilst keeping an overview of all the processes? Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.