My client is one of the food leading company in the world. They are committed to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
As a Outbound Planner you will be in charge to schedule the mid and short-term production planning and will have a strong interface with Production, Quality, Material Planning and Logistics.
Responsibilities- Production planning following the requirement of markets.
- Production scheduling aligned with Production, Quality, Finance and any other factory department.
- Mid and short term capacity
- Support the Master Planner on S&OP cycle.
- Assess Material Planning team in order to align the requirements, identify risks, and mitigate them with possible -mid/short term alignment.
Requirements- 3 or more years of experience with production planning or similar
- Very good communication skills in English
- Knowledge with SAP/APO
- Experience with S&OP processes
- Affinity with short and mid-term capacity management
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.