Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In their site in Noord-Brabant they do the secondary packaging for drugs that they have developed at other international sites. Next to that, they are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
You will be part of several OSI-Soft PI projects, next to that you will Support the OSI-Soft PI Data Historian system in a highly regulated environment.
- Ensure that all GMP related activities are done right and on time
- Stay in close contact with different technical staff and suppliers
- Test and develop documentation based on changes in the system
- Support audit activities
- System administration and day-to day support for OSI-Soft PI Data Historian
- Knowledge of OSI/Soft PI Data Historian
- Good understanding of software system validation
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- ITIL fundamentals knowledge
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.