Operator - Production & Operations Supports
Our client is a big manufacturing producer company, based in Netherlands. The company’s mission is to discover, develop and provide innovative medicines and vaccines that save and improve lives around the world. The work environment is innovative and high-tech, witch your talent and knowledge will be recognized to produce high-quality products.
As the Operator you will work in the brand new production plant. Completing work instructions, testing machines / processes and training new employees.
- Aseptic and/or sterile production activities;
- Operate and prepare products.
- Performing autonomous maintenance on our machines;
- Carrying out work before and after the production process;
- Registration and follow-up of deviations from the process for the release of the product;
- Provide support to Senior operators.
- Actively participate in the departmental consultation.
- A completed MBO 3 or 4 training, for example MLO, MTS or VAPRO B;
- Work experience as an operator in a production environment.
- Critical view of the processes conducted and an open mind for improvements;
- Handling and operating sensitive and vulnerable equipment;
- Good communication skills in the Dutch language.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact us.