Our client develops and produces medicines to help improve people’s lives. They are committed to being a global leader in generic and specialty medicines with a portfolio of 3,500 products in nearly every therapeutic area. Along with their established presence in generics, they also have significant innovative research and operations that supports their growing portfolio of specialty and biopharmaceutical products.
As an Operator II, you will be performing, supporting and checking process-related activities, operating various machines in accordance with SOPs, as well as taking into account the (quality) requirements such as GMP guidelines and safety regulations, so that the production and/or packaging of medicines runs efficiently.
- Prepare process and preparatory work
- Operate and monitor machines and equipment
- Monitor and adjust automated processes and process progress
- Assemble and convert equipment of a production equipment
- Cleaning and disinfect machines, working environment and/or production areas
- Guide and train new employees
- Conduct education and training activities
- Actively participate in projects and innovative development processes
- Provides input from the shop floor (e.g. for gDRs and EIS)
- MBO level 3/4
- Familiar with machine operating and pharmaceutical processes
- Familiar with Production Control Systems
- Command of Dutch and English in word and writing.
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and apply via the link: