Is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide.
You will be carrying out process-based activities and operating various machines by SOPs, taking into account the (quality) requirements such as GMP guidelines and safety regulations so that the production and/or packaging of medicines run efficiently.
- Operating and monitoring machines and equipment
- Monitoring and adjusting automated processes
- Performing quality checks on processes, machines, products, etc.
- Report deviations or malfunctions to the functional manager and / or Shift Manager
- MBO 2
- Familiar with machine operating and pharmaceutical processes
- Speaking and reading Dutch and / or English
- The officer should not have beard growth, because of the full face mask
- Wearing prescribed PPE at all times for personal protection