About the Company:
The mission of this company is to save and improve people's and animals' lives around the world by developing important medicines and vaccines to prevent diseases.
Leading research in the pharmaceutical industry this global organization fosters diversity and inclusion every day to provide a secure and healthy future for all the society.
About the role:
As a Production Environment Operator you will responsible for handling and monitoring manufacturing machines and ensuring that everything run smoothly and sterilize the environment. Also test and be aware of the processes, work on instructions and documents and be part of the team who will help with the training of the new colleagues.
-Sterilize the workplace and the equipment.
-Be responsible that the production equipment’s work under the safety standards and fix them in case of malfunction.
- Assist the new colleagues with the training course.
- Document the issues, find a resolution and improve processes.
- Minimum MBO3 level of education.
- Experience like operator in production line.
- Capacity to follow safety regulations.
- Knowledge working with delicate equipment.
- Dutch intermediate language is required.
- Willing to work in two shifts.