Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As an Operations Specialist (NPI) you will ensure that the NPI is properly introduced to Operations + supporting and guiding all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies
- - You ensure that the NPI is properly introduced to Operations.
- - You implement improvements within your department and area of responsibility.
- - You support and guide all activities related to production and export of new products (NPI), processes and technologies
- - You create and give training to (Sr) Operators in the shift for new processes and technologies
- - You support and give advice in translating new processes from day shift specialists to the workplace (things like smooth work flow, ergonomics, safety, efficiency, practical feasibility).
- - You write, adapt and review instructions/procedures/working instructions related to new processes, products (NPI)
- - BSc or MBO4
- - 1-3 years of experience in the pharma industry (GMP required)
- You have experience and general knowledge of the production process
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.