We are looking for an Operations Director for one of our partners. This is a very innovative company within Biotechnology. This company has been growing double-digit for years and they have built up a very good name both nationally and internationally.
As an Operations Director you are responsible for directing and coordinating operational activities both in the Netherlands and abroad. You report directly to the executive management and you are part of the Management Team.
You provide the vision and leadership that are needed to ensure that the processes run efficiently and according to the correct procedures and that the company can grow thoroughly.
- Manage an organization of 60 FTEs
- Project preparation and process monitoring manage all activities within budget and ensure timely, accurate and complete reports on operational results.
- Develop and implement operational procedures, processes and systems to enable further development and growth;
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets based on objectives and objectives
- Collaborate with other departments, including QA, to meet and exceed accreditation requirements.
- A PhD (such as life sciences, biotechnology or pharmacy)
- 10 + years of work experience in the biotechnology industry
- 10+ years of work experience within a management position
- Thorough experience with Process Development
- Professional proficiency of the English language (written and spoken)