Operations Business Unit Manager
Our client is an international medical devices organization focused on the research and production of breast implants.
As an Operations Business Unit Manager you will be responsible for the achievement of the production targets, continuous improvement and long-term strategy. Furthermore, you will also develop and coach employees in the department.
- Ensure production targets in a safe and GMP compliant manner
- Represent the Credo, Safety, Quality and lean principles
- Development of long term strategy for Operations
- Identify and develop talent through coaching
- Encourage and support continuous improvements
- Sponsor of (technical) projects
- Compliance and alignment with financial agenda and calendars for business planning, budget and financial reporting
- Active participation in MD network: sharing and deployment of best practices
- Deputy Plant Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 8+ years of experience in within a regulated industry in a GMP environment
- 5+ years of experience in a manager role
- Excellent people management and coaching skills
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing philosophies. Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt certification is preferred.
- Experience in capital budgeting
- Good communication skills, easy to approach, inspiring
6 months contract. Extension depending upon performance and business needs. Open to freelance.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 659 98 01.