Our client is an American multinational operating across the globe and specializing in the biotech and biophamaceutical fields for more than 40 years.
About the role:
As a project manager, your focus will be on executing projects concerning the Operational Excellence strategy and Lean transformation, you will implement process improvements and participate in future steps for the two plans.
- Manage OE strategy's projects
- Support green/yellow belt imlementations and provide problem-solving analysis
- Data sourcing activities
- Report to stakeholders project's status with visualization tools (Tableau, smartsheet etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- 3-4 years' relevant experience
- Lean green belt certified
- Operational Excellence experience
- GDP experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!