Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Breda we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at out international sites. Next to that we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
As an Operational Excellence Officer you will be mainly responsible for identifying shifts and new trends and applying them throughout the whole operational process. Moreover, you will be arranging transportation and its documentation as well as supporting several global projects.
- Looking for continuous improvements and implementing them throughout the whole operational supply chain process
- Supporting various global projects
- Communicating and aligning with multiple stakeholders
- Dealing with monthly reports
- Order-to-cash activities
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in working in projects
- Lean Six Sigma belts
- Good leadership skills + proactive
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga