Open Quality Assurance Specialist
Multiple clients in the Food industry located in de Randstad area.
The main purpose of this role is to execute the food safety and quality strategy.
In your Quality Assurance role you will be responsible for ensuring that products and processes meet standards set by the company.
You will be the liaison between customers, manufacturing sites, warehouses and internal departments on relevant quality related matters.
• Ensuring quality compliance regarding the manufacture and sale.
• Conducting internal and external QA audits, accompany external auditors
• Defining, updating and monitoring SOP’s and quality management system.
• Training sales and logistics teams in relevant QA procedures.
• Sampling/testing finished goods for customs purposes.
• Support supplier/Copacker qualification and review support product related certifications.
• A minimum of Bachelor in food technology, food science or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years working experiences in food industry.
• Knowledge of food safety and quality system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in Dutch and English.
• Knowledge of Process Improvement.
• Analyzing information, Thoroughness, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to detail.
Can you relate to the description. Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.