Food & Beverage
My client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to bolster their plant management team. The organisation prides them self for their ambition and the fast career paths that are available for those who take charge of their own future.
In this role you'll be a member of the Plant management team. You'll take charge of developing and implementing the Quality Management systems on site. You'll keep track of changes in European & Dutch legislation to guarantee the compliance of the programs.
- Manage the Quality team
- Continuously improve the Quality Management systems like HACCP, BRC & IFS etc.
- Ensure correct implementation and development of the sanitation programs
- Keeping track and adapting to changes in European and Dutch rules & regulations regarding Food Safety & Quality
- At least a BSc in Food Technology, Quality management or equivalent field of study
- At least 3-5 years experience in the Food Industry in a Quality role or other relevant areas
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Quality Manager with leadership of a team
- Experience and affinity with working in a high paced production environment
- Capable of working and communicating on different levels with in a organisation.
Interested? Contact me via the contact details below!