Our client is one of the leaders in the FMCG industry. They are working on constant development to act on their mission to spread health to as many people as possible through their food products.
Within this role you will be the main person managing the whole facility and respond to all sorts of matters related to it. The office is multinational and welcomes many different guests daily. As an Office Manager you will be providing excellent hospitality towards everyone and manage a variety of activities to ensure seamless functionality of the venue.
- Main point of contact for everyone in the office as well as the visitors
- Operate on the Reception and service desk
- Inside office operations such as maintaining coffee supplies or managing waste processing
- Building related assistance for example parking or controlling access to the office
- Support software systems
- Arranging events, trainings, workshops
- Troubleshooting and other ad-hoc tasks
- Support Engagement and Communication team on various projects
- HBO/Bachelor in Facility Management or Hospitality
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience in a manager/coordinator/supervisor role
- Knowledgeable in project management and procurement
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills, hands on and proactive
- Finance and administration skills
- Good level of Dutch and English
- BVH certificate
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.