About the company
Our client is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. They make products that people love – and that make a difference. They are based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
As a Global Logistics Procurement Manager you will be primarily responsible for supplier relationship management, ensuring development of partnerships, unlocking value and managing on performance. You will be working closely together with the Procurement Manager to co-develop and execute the Ocean and Air sourcing strategy.
Key result areas (major duties, accountabilities and responsibilities)
- Responsible for Procurement development of key transformation and innovation areas across Logistics including development and execution of a global Ocean and Air Procurement strategy to secure capacity and enable competitive buying across the globe.
- Responsible for Yearly Business Plan development with the Global procurement team and Partnering with Finance team on tracking performance on a monthly basis.
- Will be responsible to build market intelligence to understand cost drivers, inflation development and potential new service providers.
- Will be working with local and global stakeholders to analyze and gather information regarding current requirements and future needs.
- You will be the point of contact for the business issues relating to assigned portfolio.
- Drive Supplier management in line with their strategic importance to the business and PwP approach.
Qualifications & Skills
- 10+ years of experience in Supply chain, with at least 5-7 years into Procurement- Hands on experience in implementing logistics and portfolio procurement strategies
- Expert at negotiation techniques and procurement of logistics and Ocean Freight
- Must be familiar with 3PL activity-based cost modelling and contracting strategies- Experience in Logistics and Ocean Freight Procurement is a must.
- Expertise in Supplier negotiation and analysis strategies
Is this position a good fit for you? Do not hesitate to apply for this position via Apply Now button.