Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Process Engineer you will perform Continued Process Verification (CPV) as part of the new materials introduction for production (ex. new filters, tubing, containers...).
- - Execute polymeric risk assessment for new incoming materials and suppliers
- - Continued Process Verification reports
- - Data gathering, data analysis
- - Update CPV procedures
- - Troubleshoot data excursions
- - Minimal Bachelor or Master in Science (Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Engineering)
- - Minimal 5 year relevant experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry
- - Proven experience with GMP and compliance
- - Proven statistical knowledge and experience
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at g.tokunaga@@sire-search.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.