Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biological products to protect people worldwide from immunological disorders.
As a Material Planner you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all end to end activities to ensure full availability of raw materials and components for production, as well as the implementation of new products.
- - Coordination and completion of targets for NPI projects on requested time, within budget, and within scope.
- - Responsible for continuous improvement of the NPI material availability process and planning process.
- - Deliver Raw Materials and Components on time and within the specification provided by NPI.
- - Ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices, and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability, and cost.
- - Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the NPI project core.
- - Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, and summarize progress of needed steps to succeed in material availability.
- - Interface with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
- - Focuses on process development and standardization cross-platform, encouraging continuous improvements (CI) of the process supported.
- - Bachelor in Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- - 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing
- - Experience with Continuous Improvement
- - Experience in planning/purchasing in a multinational environment
- - Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- - Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- - Lean Certification is desirable.
- - SAP experience is a plus
- - Project Management experience is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org